A look at the different versions of the 2020 Volkswagen Jetta
The 2020 Volkswagen Jetta is one of the most popular compact sedans ever built. After being completely redesigned in 2019, the new Jetta returns in 2020 with the same attributes that dictate its success. One thinks in particular of its 1.4-liter turbo engine which develops 147 horsepower and 184 lb-ft of plentiful torque at low revs.
The other thing that sets the new Jetta apart is its four-year, 80,000-kilometer bumper-to-bumper warranty, which is more than what most of the Volkswagen sedan’s rivals offer. Then there is its equipment and its versions which have something for everyone.
Here's a look at the versions of the new 2020 Volkswagen Jetta and the equipment on offer.
Comfortline - $ 21,245
- App-Connect integration for smart phones (Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, MirrorLink)
- Automatic headlights
- 16 ”(6.5 J x 16) Rama alloy wheels (two tone)
- 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- LED headlights with LED daytime running lights
- Manual temperature adjustment
Highline - $ 24,345
- Lateral assistant (blind spot monitor) with rear traffic warning
- Satellite radio reception USA
- Imitation leather upholstery
- "Keyless Entry" central locking without Safe safety device (North America / double stroke)
- Panoramic sliding / tilting sunroof
Execline - $ 29,895
- Front seats with active air conditioning
- Active Info Display, full color, possibility to select different information profiles
- Audio system with "branded" version 2 subwoofer
- Telephone interface with inductive charging function
There is also the more capable GLI version which develops 228 horsepower from a turbocharged four-cylinder engine. The latter is also fully equipped with a complete list of equipment.
Come learn more today at Arbour Volkswagen!